cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EnglishPatient
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cannot print landscape photos

HP Recommended
Officejetpro 8620
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

I am unable to select landscape for 4x6 photo prints - this was also a problem with previous HP 8500 printer and I hoped the new printer would have resolved this.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,436 31,147 5,370 12,509
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Indeed a such isn';t supported as listed by the printer specifications.

As you may check the custom size section within the Paper-Handling section:

Supported custom sizes: 76 to 216 mm (3.0 to 8.5 inches) wide and 127 to 356 mm (5.0 to 14.0 inches) long

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04085902

4 inches only meet the paper width specs, it is too short as the paper length

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
colorkarma
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't understand. If the document is a 4x6 landscape should the driver not offer rotating it so it can work on the printer? I have a 6x4 file in word and it won't print. It's stupid HP does not support rotation/ 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation