cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
owenaja
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cannot use 'set-up' replacement cartridges that I was sent

HP Recommended
HP 8610-e
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My ink head malfunctioned and HP sent me a new head and new 'set-up' cartridges. The printer will not accept the set-up cartridges.  How do I get these to work?

2 REPLIES 2
ReverseTalk
Level 7
Level 7
385 375 23 104
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I think you will need to contact HP tech support.

Please call HP Tech Support for further assistance.
If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .
If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.

-- ReverseTalk
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + button to thank me. Mark Accepted Solution if I solved your inquiry.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
owenaja
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tried your suggestion but couldn't get through.  There should be a way to revert status of printer to allow me to install these cartridges -do another setup

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation