cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 646
Message 1 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cartridge Compatibility - how to find out which cartridges are compatible for YOUR printer

Only certain cartridges are compatible with your product. Use HP SureSupply to determine the cartridge compatibility and which cartridges are best for certain printing tasks.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01766411

HP_SureSupply.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
14 REPLIES 14
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 646
Message 2 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cartridge Compatibility - how to find out which cartridges are compatible for YOUR printer

Check out the free eSupplies app

HP eSupplies is a free downloadable mobile app for Android, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® that allows you to identify and buy the right print cartridge for your HP printer(s), from a host of online retailers, including HP. You can use HP eSupplies wherever you are, at home, on the go, even while shopping for genuine HP supplies at your local store. New features include easy viewing of the print cartridge status of printers on your local wireless network, sending an email with a list of the print cartridges you need and quickly verifying the cartridge is packaged by HP. 

image1.jpg

Tags (1)
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 646
Message 3 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Supplies Compatibility Matrix (Feb2013)

US & Canada 

Includes

HP Laserjet Supplies

HP Inkjet Supplies

HP small format paper

HP Designjet ink supplies

HP Designjet printing material

HP Information Storage supplies

http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/hp-supplies-compatibility-matrix.pdf

0 Kudos
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 646
Message 4 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What's New in Version 3.0

• HP Rewards for registered users
• Message Centre
• New look and feel

screen568x568.jpeg    

iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/suresupply/id333204263?mt=8

0 Kudos
dzambory
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know why but the link is not working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jonathbenz
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 6 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The print head is also a consideration that buyers should take a look at prior to purchase, whether the ink cartridge needs to be colour or simply black and white.

Printing services Singapore

0 Kudos
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 646
Message 7 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Updated Links

Video for eSupplies app

eSupplies app on iTunes - last updated 18July2014

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/suresupply/id333204263?mt=8

SureSupply

HP_SureSupply.jpg

https://h22203.www2.hp.com/SureSupply/

0 Kudos
rushika
3 1 0 0
Message 8 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

just buyied hp 2645 printer but suddenly after 2-3 days the color catridge nt working ...the printer is showing error "the indicated catridges are not intended for use in this printer" my catridge series are hp678 ... i hve printed abt 10-12 normal color print out n den dis kind of error shows... but same tym black catridge is working perfectly...!!plzz know me the solution for this....
Regard..
Thnku

0 Kudos
olakkur
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Sir/Madam,

Was worked in Muscat(Middle East), Now retired and settled in India.

I use HP Deskjet 2050 all in one machine for which I purchase 122 for color and black cartridge.

In India what is the cartridge equivalent to 122 available and to use.

One time I suffered equivalent to 122 cartridge but it was not compatible and I have returned the same to the shop.

Please advise.

O.A. Mukundan.

0 Kudos
Level 16
Level 16
32,656 26,030 2,379 8,066
Message 10 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HP SureSupply site lists the 802 cartridges as the correct ones for the Deskjet 2050 in India.  

Before you can use the 802 cartridges you will need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work.  HP's web page on the subject is here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation