cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GMendez
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cartridge Compatibility

HP Recommended
OfficeJetPro 8710
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I bought the printer in LatinAmerican version with 954 cartridges but locally the XL version is unavailable, then i bought the 952XL that can be used in the same OJP 8710 USA version. When i try to use the new 952 cartridges the printer don't recognize it. Can i change/reset this zone restrictions? Maybe changing/updating firmware.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
TaraC
Level 8
Level 8
697 690 54 286
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi GMendez,

You'll need to contact HP support to reset your printer to accept the new cartridges.  You can follow the instructions in this HP support document.  A word of warning - if your printer is out of warranty, there may be a charge for this service (you'll be told the cost before committing to anything).

Thanks!

Tara

I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation