cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Cartridge holder stuck

HP Recommended

Hey guys,

Hope to find some help here! 

I haven't used my printer for at least two years or something. I'm trying to wake it up again, removed the dust and this morning the only thing that seemed needed was the replacement of cartridges. Done that, the cartridges can't move anymore inside the printer. Removing the cartridges shows that the whole cartridge holder is stuck at the side (this morning it was still moving fine). Any one knows how to fix this?

It is about a HP photosmart C3180. Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Thanks alot!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 651
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try Solution 3 in this document....

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01447224

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there,

Thanks, it did the trick when I used some force to move it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
8,714 7,796 283 651
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi morgaine1984,

Glad to hear it worked 🙂

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation