cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Change the 802 new catridge but its said fail or damage

HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 1000 j110a
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Hai there..
I need help about my hp printer. I haven't use it for few months, last time the black catridge is already empty.
I changed it into the new one, but when I tried it, it said the catrige is failure or damage. What should I do? Should I change into another catridge or there something wrong with the printer?
I need to use it pretty soon, please help 😞
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,633
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Inafairy86,

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you are getting the error message "Cartridge failed or damaged". I would be happy to help you. 

The contacts might just need a good cleaning since you haven't used the printer for few months.

I would suggest trying this document to see if it may help: HP Deskjet 1000 (J110) and 3000 (J310) Series Printers - An 'Ink Cartridge Problem,' 'Incompatible P...

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. Please let me know the outcome. Have a nice day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi @gemini02,

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it
But the link that u gave apparently eror when i open it. I'll try to clean it properly, or contact the professional helper.

Wish me luck 😄
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,633
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your welcome @Inafairy86.

I was able to open the link using Chrome, try another browser to see if that helps.

Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation