cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
yossimichaeli
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Claim code for Hp LaserJet M1212nf

Hello.

I can't find the claim code. I followed the instructions, but still no claim code.

I've printed the web services info sheet several times, but there's no claim code ont the page.

Where can I find it???

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andylang09
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem.  Can anyone offer a solution?

0 Kudos
Level 10
3,962 3,880 591 652
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey guys,

I see you are looking for the "Claim Code" for setting up your ePrint account on the HPConnected website.  The page will not have the term Claim Code on it, but instead will either say Printer Code or will have the printer code @hpeprint.com.

Both of these should be written in blue and is the information you are looking for when asking for the "Claim Code."  I hope this helps!

Jason

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
0 Kudos
ViolaZA
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still cannot find the printer code or claim code.  Please help?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation