Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hoffmeyer Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cleanup tool

Hi does anyone know where I can find a cleanup tool for Windows 7 that will give me a clean install of HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One printer?

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
22628 4075 8514
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cleanup tool

Hi,

You may use the scrubber tool, available within the installation of your printer.

Download and save the latest software below on your desktop, then double click it to extract it.. Once the extract completes, terminate the installation window:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-76975-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Click both the Windows Logo and the R keys of your keyboard simultanly, the run dialog appears.

Type %temp% and click on OK.

Locate and browse the latest HP installation folder, it will start with the 7Z characters.. if there are several locate the newest one.

Open the CCC folder, then open the UTIL folder and launch the Uninstall_L4 file, you will see a black command prompt dialog.. clcik on Enter once and the uninstall should begin,

Follow and confirm any screen (you should see many different screens) till the uninstallation will prompt to reboot your PC.

Then relaunch the downloaded file to reinstall the HP software.

Please let me know of any issues,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
0 Kudos
Hoffmeyer Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cleanup tool

Well I got rid of HP Solution Center but when I tried to install the downloaded setup  it said: "BlockSysUserInstall.exe" is missing and stopped the setup!!! But I now got that missing file, just need to know its location. Any hints would help

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation