cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pgrew
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Clearing the que on 6310

HP Recommended

I've had this problem before and I can't recall how I fixed it before! My 6310 is not printing due to print que delete in progress. The print job is an .xls and I can't clear it. Tried rebooting, resetting printer, even tried to locate document to delete but can't locate it. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Julius_Arcipe
Level 3
30 30 3 4
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Pgrew,

If your printer is connected using a USB cable try to download and run the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility:

Click here.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&softwareitem=mp-6...

After it is installed diagnose your printer driver using the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility.

Usually if there are some documents that are stuck in the queue and could not be cleared this utility will going to detect those document and cleared them.

Hope it helps you.Ü

Regards,

JULIUS ARCIPE 

0 Kudos
Pgrew
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks Julius, I'll give it a try!
0 Kudos
f2point8
Level 5
146 140 10 89
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP is continually updating and adding additional features to the Print Diagnostic Utility. 

The latest release can always be found here: HP Print Diagnostic Utility

If you use the PDU, please consider giving HP your feedback so the HP Engineering team can continue adding features to improve the utility. You'll find a link to the feedback survey in the utility itself.

Thanks, Kent G.

Kent G.
HP Retired, however my posts and replies are my own, not HP's.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation