cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 13
Level 13
12,147 11,470 966 2,925
Message 11 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Greg_Hafer,

Thank you for the update. Let me know if you continue to have issues?

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am havibg the same problem with the printing. I have several HP products also and have been very happy until now. (Brother in law works for HP in Houston) I tried the following download and it indicates that I does not exist.  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-89903-4&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...  

Now what????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 13 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I gave up on them!  I junked the printer and bought an Epson, works great.  Will never buy an HP printer again! The thing was a piece of junk from day 1!

Sorry to hear you are stuck with the same issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also own this piece of crap HP 8500 A909.  It keeps giving me an error message of paper jam even though it is as clean as can be.  Found out on the internet that it is actually a cheap plastic gear causing the error message and Hp does not make or supply that part.  After reading all the nightmares on getting a replacement I have decided my time & money will be better spent just getting a different brand name printer.    HP if you want this piece of crap. pay the freight and I'll give it to you.  What a waste of time & money!!!!!  No more HP anything for me.  HP doesn't seem to care about what their customers think......if they did they would admit to the problems with this printer and do a recall or at least send their registered customers a repair kit.  The news about this printer is all over the internet.  Hp.........wake up!

A Gone Customer!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 15 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yes, Constant problems from day 1. Finally got so fed up, I emailed the CEOs office (something I never do). No reply at all. Reprehensible...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 16 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hereby want to warn ALL people in the world against buying HP-8500 printer and printers in the same family.

I have NEVER had so junk-printer before in my life. We have CONSTANT problems with it. It has been exchanged 2 times by the dealer. It clean printhead and clean printhead, often 5 times inside the same day.

Until now we have spent more than 400 USD buying Ink in all colours and 3 times new Print head.

It go into a cleaning and aligning cyclus which no-one can stop and it clean and clean and sending messages to the small window.

We have now desided to dump it as junk and we complained to the dealer and he admitted that ALL having this printer is so angry and dissapointed.

I tried to call HP for more than 2 days to find someone to ask for help...but noone have the job to support and help.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS JUNK LOOSER-COMPANY AGAIN.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation