cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
cliffkar
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cost of printing

What is my average cost for printing a 4x6 in color on the C6280 ??

What is my average cost for printing a 8x10 in color on the C6280 ??

Thanks for your help,

Cliff

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
32,809 26,178 2,389 8,174
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cost of printing

How much it costs to print a photo depends on how much  you pay for paper, ink cartrdiges, and how many prints you can get from a cartridge.  The latter can be found clicking here.  You would expect to get 1/3 the number of 8x10 prints compared to 4x6 prints.

You may find the "Photo Value Pack" with ink and paper to provide a better cost per print. The photo value pack has 150 sheets of 4"x6" Advanced Photo Paper as well as six custom filled ink supplies designed to provide 150 4x6 photo prints.   Click here for more information.  The total cost per print for the 4x6 size prints from the photo value pack would be about $0.25 for both paper and ink.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation