cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sethrymir
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Create group from ACL list in WJA 10.4

HP Recommended
Web JetAdmin
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have created a configuration template to push an ACL list for my LaserJet printers in Web JetAdmin.

I want to create an automatic group that adds devices that have had the ACL list pushed to them so that I verify which devices have received and applied the ACL, and so that I can identify devices if I roll the ACL list back. 

However, when I attempt to create the group filter criteria, I can't find a property to match ACL List, and the Access Controll for Device Functions doesn't appear to be the same, and nothing in the manual seems to address this.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation