cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RoxyV Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

D110 printing too high

D110

My HP Photosmart D110 is printing too high on the paper in Microsoft Word 2010 (for example when I print labels it starts at the top edge instead of inside the label margin).  I've had the rollers professionally cleaned and it did not help.  Please advise. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
1040 982 52 99
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

D110 printing too high

Hello @RoxyV,

I might be able to offer some advice on how to print your labels.

When it come to labels, it's always trial and error and may not work. Although it's not usually the rollers that cause the margin shifts, it's the file you are sending to print. Can you tell me the following information about the labels;

What kind of labels are you trying to print on?

Are they Avery branded labels?

If they are, are you using the correct template from the Avery website? Avery provides 3 FREE ways you can use their templates; 

• Avery Design & Print Online
  • Avery Design & Print Software
  • Avery Design & Print Tablet App

The other recommended option is to download the Avery template file for Microsoft Word; Click here for Avery Solutions for Microsoft® Word.

Once you have the correct template file, try to print and let me know what happens. (Also please indicate which route you went for the template)

Note: You may also want to play with your print settings, choose thicker paper types or label paper options.

Please let me know if any of these steps resolved your issue, or if there is anything else I can do to help. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks, 

midnight-anwrs
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue - it helps others find the solution later.

Don't forget to come back and click the Thumbs Up on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation