cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
deanduncan
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DJ3522

DJ 3522 Three in one Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

4/25/16 @ approx 2:15 pm.

Printer and copier functions OK.   But when I click on Scan I get the text message:  "The Deskjet 3520 series was not found".

I have tried completely turning off the printer and disconnecting it from computer.  Then reconnected and restarted, but with same result:  no scan function, but OK printing and copying.

I went to HP.com for support and downloaded "Print and Scan Doctor (HPPSdr.exe)", but the Install process apparently stopped about half way through the bar-indicator.  Have not completed this process.

Next, I found the instruction for uninstalling the printer software, and downloaded the Full Featured software and Driver (DJ3520_1315-1.exe), but have not done this process.   Decided to post this message and see what advice someone has.

Thank you...

deanduncan

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
deanduncan
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DJ3522

Reply to my own Post:

After posting I found another "help" location that said that if runnng on Windows 10, turn off printer and reboot the computer.  I tried that and it worked!!

Scanner now works fine.

Thanks for listening....goodbye.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation