cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JimKern
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

DNS Error: Domain name not found, printer HP PS Plus e B210a

HP Recommended

I get this error message when I try to send an email to my printers address jimkerns@pheprint.com.  I tries to send using both hotmail & gmail, but I get errors.  My printer tells me the right email address.  I can wireless print on all the computers .  No computer is hooked by wire.  Can you help

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello JimKern,

The domain name for your printer is "hpeprint.com". If you look, I believe you have it misspelled.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
JimKern
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did the misspelling in  my message to you.  I used jimkerns@hpeprint.com, and it was not delivered again.

0 Kudos
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

JimKern,

If you sign in to the HP ePrint Center, does the printer show that it is Connected and Ready, as well as the same email address that is presented on the front panel of the printer?

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
jimmydude66
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

THANK YOU. KINDA'  FUNNY, It HAPPENS MORE THAN ONCE, The Miss -Spelled  Word,  You probably could make a reminder app for that. Jimmydude

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation