cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dgcornett
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Default Printer settings

HP Recommended

I want to change my default print setting to Fast Draft Economical setting. I have done this on my previous hp printer but cannot do it on this new printer. Please send the answer to [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello dgcornett,

Depending on which printer that you have, the software interface to change the default print settings could vary. You can click the link below to view steps to change the settings on the Photosmart 7510 series printer, which is a recently released printer.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02987938

If you can specify the printer that you have, more specific steps can be posted.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
nlmen
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just purchased an HP Officejet 6700 Premium and woul like to create a default to print in Greyscale but do not know how to do it.

Thanks

Nick Mendes

0 Kudos
branestawm
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have a HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One and can find nowhere in HP eprint to set printer options or defaults (page size, duplex, b/w or color, etc) that are configured in pc drivers. There is similarly nowhere to set defaults on the Web Services page or on the printer box itself (other than for copying) . Reprinting an eprint document does bring up a screen of print options but the important page size is greyed-out and pre-set to US page size - but I am in Europe where A4 is standard - nor do these appear to be a way of setting defaults.

Am I missing something here?

0 Kudos
BeeHealthy
3 3 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to setup default settings on an HP Officejet 6700 Premium all-in-one? And now with windows 10 its even more ridiculous...

0 Kudos
BeeHealthy
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've got the same problem.  Any luck getting a response from HP?

0 Kudos
BeeHealthy
3 3 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've got the same problem. I'm in Europe and need this to work with A4.   
Any luck getting a response from HP?

0 Kudos
branestawm
3 2 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
No response from HP - they don't seem interested in improving e-print to make it more usable.
0 Kudos
leslietizard
3 3 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my hp 4200 allin one keeps reverting to dl envelope paper size i need a4   help appreciated   [tiz]

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation