cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
777Retired
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Delete Web Services and go back to the original system

HP Recommended
ENVY 5660
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I wanted to see what Web Services looked like. After switching over to Web Services system I have been trying to remove and go back to the original system.

The manual says to touch ePrint icon and then touch Web Services Settings. Instead I get the ePrint Setup menu. Do I have to completely set it up before I can eliminate it?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DocCottle
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 404 709
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @777Retired,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with a changed layout on your Envy 5660 e-All-In-One Printer. I can help you with that, however I need some clarification first. Please let me know what exactly changed, and what options you previously had versus what options you have on the printer's display screen. Once I know more I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation