cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TedLeif Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Deleting a HPConnect eprinter in use at another location.

I want to delete a printer in my HPConnect acct, but leave it in use at it's former/current location. Will it's email address stay the same for it's current/new user? They may not have an HPConnect acct. of their own. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
11,348 10,963 247 604
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @TedLeif , welcome to the HP Forums. I understand you want to transfer usage of your ePrinter to another owner.

It would be best for the new user to create an HP Connected account of their own and generate a new printer code. This can be done by resetting web services on the printer (turning web services off and then on again). This will give them a code to add the printer to their account, and they can then customize their email address for the printer. Unfortunately you will not be able to use the same email address that you currently have assigned to that printer.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
TedLeif Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you. 🙂
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation