cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Moeradio
Level 2
31 20 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Designjet 1055cm Plus System error.

HP Recommended

I would like some help  with a designjet 1055cm Plus. When I tested it while in storage I found it had a leaking tube assy (but working). and also some binding (printhead path errors) due to the tube assy.  I transported it 7 miles, replaced the tube assy. and fired it up. I got a system error 09a00c 007a0642.

When i removed the hard drive it went a little farther before failure. When I ran all the service test it would lock up when I did the drop detection sensor test. I have replaced the drop detection, the tubes (again) and the emod. I also tried booting it without printheads. I goes much farther without printheads, but still fails immediately after saying "check printheads" This time with error 09a001 007a0251.

Thanks for any ideas you may have.   

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
alan89103
Level 4
166 140 9 6
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do a search for this system error in either the forums here, or just google it, David Zuts has replied to quite a few posts regarding this error, seems its either the hard drive, and or main board that needs replacement.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation