cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
silnoreki
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

[Designjet 111] how to get rid of right, 5mm margin

I'm a happy user of Designjet 111 with a one annoying problem. It's possible to live with but it's really frustrating.

I mostly print from Bentley Power Draft (technical drawings with 5mm borders). Everything is ok but printer make an additional 5mm margin on a right side of a drawing, than it print vertical line (my outside drawing border), 5mm break and than it starts printing final inside drawing.

I know that in specification is written about the margins but...  I also use Designjet T650 or T1100 and in their drivers there is an option "Clip content by margins" and by using this a have a final drawing as I want to.
Is it possible to make the same with a Designjet 111?

(I attach a photo of my drawing margins)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dwarghade
Level 1
7 7 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Crosscheck whether the same issue is observe by printing from other application.

If yes ,check if the new printer driver is available and installed . Check and upgrade the firmware if available.

0 Kudos
silnoreki
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've checked all You were writing about. There were no driver updates till 2010 and no firmware from the beggining.
In other programs it works the same.  I thimnk i's HP Driver problem becouse the margin occurs only on right side (this side which firstly leave plotter).

I found workaround but it's very uncomfortlable. The sollution with "Clip drawing by margins" as it is in HP T1100 or HP T650 would be the best.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation