cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
memyemini
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Designjet 500 24 " error 1:10 y 1:12

HP Recommended
Designjet 500

HI 

I have a problem

I can not set the model of my plotter desginjet 500 24 "    (error 1:10 y error 1:12)

I have firmware A.04.02

If I try to set the model    I can not because            it does not appear just to set the series       I put the series and when I reboot it says if I replace the two plates

I put it but I'm left as a 42 "plotter          and             I have one of 24"  

I do not know     if with older firmware you could do it as it appears in the service manual

that allows you to select the model

Discuss for my English

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation