cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tabcom
Level 3
86 47 0 4
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Designjet T770 -- 79.4 error followed by a 59.1 error

HP Recommended

Designjet T770 origninally had a 79.4 error.

Replaced formatter with hard disk.

Now get a 59.1 error.

Service manual explaination is too general to offer addtional help. 

"Two electrical parts have been replaced at the same time."

I was an HP Customer Engineer from 1995-2002.
During this time, I serviced contract and warranty calls within the Northern Indiana area. When I left HP, I took my HP Designjet service experience and started my own business servicing out of contract plotters. Designjetpartsfast.com was launched in 2009. With over 20 years Designjet experience, I can help you resolve issues you are experiencing with your Designjet Printer.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Johans1990
4 4 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello 

THis error shows up when you replace not orginal or used parts

The new hdd an formater must be pair 

Unused before and there are difrent for PS and non PS plotters

0 Kudos
Mikeg81
Level 10
Level 10
2,276 2,271 113 241
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

As @Johans1990 the errro will come up when parts used on another printer are installed.

About the PS vrs Non PS is not quite correct

But, there are different revisions of this and other printer models.

Depending on the printer revision is the part number to use.

What is the model number of your printer? (It is on the same lable as the serial number. Dont share the serial number)

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation