Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have problems with printing with my DeskJet 2135. I am not able to print nearly at all. When I try to print even the self-test page it is unsuccessful. Just keeps telling me that it can not print. I tried to reinstall printer and all the software several times, but without any result. When I try to use HP Print and Scan doctor I can print the test page.

I tried to connect this printer with another computer (with Windows Vista) and it works well.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @MarosV,

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums! 🙂  This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. I understand that the Deskjet printer has printing issues. It will be a delight to assist you. 🙂

You’ve done great diagnosing the issue from your end and kudos to you for that.  You are a valued HP customer and it is paramount that we address this issue. It is a genuine pleasure to share this platform with you. 🙂 A commendable job of troubleshooting was done by trying the printer on a different computer to isolate the issue correctly. Hats off to you on that  score. 🙂

Please uninstall the printer software from this link: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02259020

Then reinstall the full feature software from this link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/HP-DeskJet-Ink-Advantage-2130-All-in-One-P...  and check. If it works ignore the link given below for installing the windows built in software.

If this does not work then please follow the uninstallation procedure again from the first link and install the built in software from the 3rd link.

Built in printer software from this link: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879

Using the windows built in software will also  help you to print.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Trust me I have done all I can to help by keeping your best interest in mind. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

After follow the step, yes I can only print for 4 sheets of papers and after that it totally cannt function again. And what should I do? I really need it for this few day. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.

And for your information, my device is HP Desk Jet 2135.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue. 
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.