cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BrianJoyce
Level 4
180 125 6 6
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

DeskJet 3845

HP Recommended
DeskJet 3845
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Another minor problem, but still a nuisance, persists regarding this generally good machine.   Anything other than thin paper, e.g.  photo paper (normal 280gm), envelopes etc.  tends to jam instead of running through properly.   Is there any way to get the printer to accept this material?

2 REPLIES 2
Waterboy71
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 342 890
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi BrianJoyce,

I see that you are having some concerns about the type of paper to use to avoid paper jams.

Here is the Printers Specifications page. Please look on the section that deals with Paper Handling.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to write me back at any time.

Cheers,   Smiley Happy

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
BrianJoyce
Author
Level 4
180 125 6 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Useful info but not quite the answer I need.   Photoprinting paper/card just doesn't run through the printer.   I suspect that some adjustment might be needed but can't see what to do.   But thanks for trying to help, anyway!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation