Hey there! @NORMAH, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!
I understand you have issues scanning from your printer.
Don't worry I'd like to help you out.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
Please try the steps recommended below.
Click the Apple icon, then click Software Update.
Make sure to install any available HP Update, then check for any change while scanning or while launching the HP Utility.
If the same issue remain with no change follow the steps below to fully remove and reinstall the software.
1. Click on Go menu (Click the desktop, then look at the menu in the bar at the top of the page)
2. Select Applications
3. Select the Hewlett-Packard folder
4. Double-click HP Uninstaller application
5. Follow the uninstallation till prompted to select a device to uninstall
6. Press and hold Control + Alt + Cmd keys on the keyboard simultaneously while you click on Uninstall
7. approve any prompt to uninstall any HP Software.
Step Two: Reset the Printing System:
*Be aware that resetting the printer system will remove any existing print queue and reset any customized driver settings.
Click the Apple menu, and then click System Preferences.
Select Print & Fax.
Right-click (or Ctrl + click) your product in the Printers list in the left panel, and then click Reset printing system.
Click OK to confirm the reset.
Type your user Name and Password.
Click OK. The printing system resets.
Please update the printer software from apple website using this link.
If you still have issues scanning download and install HP easy app on your mac from the app store.
Refer this article to know more information about scanning on mac.
Hope this helps!
Have a great day ahead! 🙂
A4Apollo I am an HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.