Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (544 Views)

Deskjet 820 Cse Window 8 Driver

Microsoft stopped support of  Vista this year so I upgraded to Window 8.  Have not been able to get the Deskjet 820Cse to print.  Go to the printer screen and it is recognized but nothing ever in the que.  I know this is an old printer but have several ink cartridges that I would like to use up.  Is there any other deskjet that their driver would work?  As long as I can print I would be happy.  Will start looking into a new printer.

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (502 Views)

Re: Deskjet 820 Cse Window 8 Driver

Got new Dell Ultrabook with Windows 8 upgrded to 8.1.  Cannot get HP Deskjet 820Cxi printer for Windows to print.  Cannot find new drivers because it is not listed.  Help appreciated.  Thanks! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation