Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (8,256 Views)

Deskjet D1660 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 driver package installation

target install system [windows 7 ultimate x64]

i would like to know if anybody has successfully installed neither the basic driver or the full feature package?

i can only ask device manager to pick out from the driver CD the necessary files so that the printer can print.

but i still do not have the full features like ink levels...

please share if you have successful cases!

Thank you~

*spent almost an hour with online chat assistant, but i had to end the conversation because that was too much time consumed with no signs of progress...

0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 4 (8,248 Views)

Re: Deskjet D1660 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 driver package installation

Have you tried downloading and installing the full feature software from this link

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=4063&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3811075

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (8,231 Views)

yes i have tried these driver package and they do not work

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (5,006 Views)

i can't download the file  DJ_SF_06_D1600_NonNet_Full_Win_enu_140_175.exe [1/1, 100.41M], can you send me a working link to download it please? when i click in the button download a message of error appears y have tried using google chrome to download it, and internet explorer but doesn't seem to work, i can`t download the file, my email es hecamv@hotmail.com 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation