cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hansesguerra
6 5 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Deskjet F2480 incompatible ink

HP Recommended
Deskjet F2480
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Help me I purchased this printer in the UK originally its using hp300 but I moved to the philippines the sales lady told me that hp60 would work it fits but it gives me 3 blinking lights and an error incompatible print cartridge. I tried going to support but when I type the product and serial number it says hp no longer supports the product. I read somewhere that I need to request a regionalization request. Please help me I have a term paper that needs to be submitted soon.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
DevRao
Level 11
Level 11
3,480 3,471 279 660
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please refer link below to troubleshoot the issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Donal_M
Level 9
3,763 3,757 367 709
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please contact HP support at the link below to see if they can help you with this.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

hansesguerra
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is there a combo button I could do to do this myself its 8pm here and I am literally in a forest. Please help. Customer support is closed and I can't wait till monday. Help me!
0 Kudos
hansesguerra
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Okay I called support and they said that they couldn't help.
0 Kudos
hansesguerra
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Tech support is rude and they want me to call philippines hp support which is closed. I am calling overseas to the uk where i originally bought the product. Please help me.
0 Kudos
hansesguerra
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Talked to support again and they said that they cant regionalize because hp ended the support to hp deskjet 2480. They told me to buy a new printer. Help me.
0 Kudos
DevRao
Level 11
Level 11
3,480 3,471 279 660
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please contact HP Philipines through email or chat who should be able to help if cartridges are in warranty.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
0 Kudos
hansesguerra
Author
6 5 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Its closed and i cant wait till monday. I just spent 40mins of overseas call for nothing. They said they cant help because the product is no longer supported.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation