Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (2,857 Views)

Deskjet F340 Cartidge error

My F340 all-in-one printer suddenly started displaying an E and the little light by the print cartridge symbol blinks.  I have replaced the cartridges, made sure the door is closed, yada yada....tried everything but it still does the same thing.  Help please!

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 5 (2,851 Views)

Re: Deskjet F340 Cartidge error

nobody has a solution for me?  :-/

Regents Professor
Message 3 of 5 (2,839 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi

Have you followed all the steps in the link below? (see section for Print Cartridge light is blinking)

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00859575

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (2,815 Views)

yes, i tried all those steps, still have blinking light and E msg.  must be time to get a new printer, huh?

Student
Message 5 of 5 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]

Same problem. Took top off, saw where the plastic arm slides in a notch when the door is opened but no sign of electrical connection.  Gave up at this point. Any luck, anybody? Nice printer, I hate to trash it. {Personal Information Removed}

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation