Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (894 Views)

Deskjet F4400 stopped printing on my wireless laptop. Does print from PC

My printer  (F4400) all the sudden stopped printing from my wireless laptop. It worked for a year then one afternoon stopped. I can find the printer from my desktop on the PC, it shows there is one document in the que to print, but it won't print. I have checked and the printer and document are not paused.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer but that didn't help.  I'm getting very frustrated since I print a lot from my laptop.

Thank you for your help!

Fuzzstamp

Debbie

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 3 (879 Views)

Re: Deskjet F4400 stopped printing on my wireless laptop. Does print from PC

I forgot to add that I'm running Windows7 on both computers. Both computers are just a couple of weeks older then a year. (just out of waranty).

Thank you again!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (865 Views)

Re: Deskjet F4400 stopped printing on my wireless laptop. Does print from PC

I wanted to let you know that I resolved my problem. I went ahead and un installed and reinstalled the printer. For some reason, this time it worked.  Thank goodness!!

Thank you everyone,

Debbie

Fuzzstamp

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation