cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jumptonature
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet F4580 says it is out of paper even it has sufficiant papers in the tray

HP OFFICEJET J4580 All-in-one
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

My Deskjet F4580 says it is out of  paper even there is sufficient papers in the tray.  i have cleaned all the rollers and including inner side roller even unpluged and pluged but that has not solved my problem,when print command is given the printer make some noice as if it started to print but within a minute error message displays as "out of paper" could any one help me to resolve my said problem Please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 341 888
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deskjet F4580 says it is out of paper even it has sufficiant papers in the tray

Hello jumptonature,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are having an issue with the printer stating that it is out of paper.

If by chance you have the printers power cable connected to a power bar/strip, please remove it from the bar/strip and connect it directly to a wall outlet. Here is a document that uses a LaserJet printer as an example but it is meant for HP products in general. Please click on the following link that explains the Issues when Connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply/Power Strip/Surge Protector.

Write me back at any time if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers,  Smiley Happy

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation