Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see from the post that you are having an issue with the desktop not communicating with your HP Printer. Don't worry as I have a few steps which should help you resolve your concern,
Let's start off by performing a Hard reset on the printer, router, computer and other devices on the same network.
The following steps temporarily disconnect network and Internet connections and require restarting your computer. Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before continuing.
1. Press the Power button on the printer to turn it off.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.
4. Turn off the computer.
5. Wait for 30 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the wireless router.
7. Wait for 30 seconds, or until the router is fully on and ready
8. Turn the computer back on.
9. Wait for the computer to reload
10. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
11. Turn the printer back on.
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
1. From the printer control panel, touch ( Wireless ).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Since there is no full feature software available for your printer, I would suggest you follow the link and install the drivers for your printer, using this link: https://123.hp.com/us/en/
If you have the disc that came with the printer, you could go ahead and try to install it from the disc.
I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.
Eagerly waiting for your response!
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
Jeet_Singh I am an HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.