cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DaddySS
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Did HP discontinue the photosmart pro printers?

HP Recommended

I was looking for information on photosmart pro B9180 or similar.  Now all I see are all in one printers.

I have an older D7260 and would also like to know what the replacement or upgrade for that prinetr is?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
-JohnB-
Level 9
5,287 5,278 183 605
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there daddyss,

Here is a link to the B9180. It has specs/howto/troubleshooting etc. If you are looking for printer upgrades for out of warranty devices try support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl. As they will have all the latest and greatest offers.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation