cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Door Open Error in Photosmart C3180

HP Recommended
Photosmart C3180

Hi Guys, 

I recently encountered some serious printer problems. When the rollers of my printer turns, it produces an extremely loud noice. Dismissing it, we continued using the printer. However, today, the rollers seemed rather slow and it looks as if it might malfunction at any time. True enough, I couldnt print anymore things. When I opened the dorr of my printer to check, I noticed there wassome form of ink spill. When I closed the door, I went to the control panel to check on the status of my printer. It says 'door open, one document in queue' when I already closed the door.

I really need help as soon as possible as I need to print something important right now!

Please reply to my email at (removed content) or reply to this post.

Thanks,

Bryan

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,802 13,833 749 1,784
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Bryan_Khoo,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are getting the door open error with your HP Photosmart c3180 printer. I am happy to help you with this error message!

Are you seeing any blinking or solid lights on your printer when you receive the 'door open' message?

If so, please see this guide, Blinking Lights on the HP PSC 1500 and Photosmart C3100 All-in-One Printer Series.

Have you had any paper jams since yesterday when the machine was working fine?

If so, please take a look through this guide, Clearing a Paper Jam for HP Photosmart C3100 and PSC 1510 All-in-One Printer Series.

Hope these guides are helpful, and have a nice day! Smiley Happy

“Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.”

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation