Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Keybored Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver for All-in-One HP OfficeJet R80xi

OfficeJet R80xi
Windows 7

I can't install this printer and can't find a driver for it, not even a generic driver.  I was able to install it in Vista Ultimate 64-bit but not in Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.  The HP Support website doesn't have any info on this.  Does HP no longer support this printer?  It's over ten years old but works better than any of the newer printers.  If there is a solution, please describe in detail on how I can install this printer.  Thanx for any ideas, from Keybored.

1 REPLY
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4379 404 627
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver for All-in-One HP OfficeJet R80xi

Ininstall whatever you have done so far and download the Product Installation Software from this site, select your OS:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5927...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation