Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
42honda Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver unavailable

HP Officejet 4630
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I had a conflict with another device ---  Microsoft print to PDF is the default printer.  I uninstalled the 4630 and tried to reinstall.  It said it couldn't find the driver so I went to the HP site and downloaded the driver for the 4630 and installed it (I thought).  However, the message for the 4630 says "driver unavailable". 

I can copy and scan but not print. 

I have had a problem before with losing the default setting.  The only way I have been able to fix it it to remove the 4630 and reinstall it.  Is there a better way?

Thank you for your help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7878 7342 397 977
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver unavailable

Hello @42honda,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! :)  I see you are running into some printing problems with your HP Officejet 4630. You have tried to reinstall the driver with no success.

I would like you to continue troubleshooting here: After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print

Did this help? Are you now able to print?

I will watch for your reply. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation