cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 1
12 7 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Envy 4500 incomplete printing

HP Recommended
Envy 4500
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The cartidges show there's enough ink, removed/re-installed them. just the top half of text prints. See scanned example. When I changed the font to red nothing printed, a blank page came out.

Untitled.gif

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Stelcom66,

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

I understand that you are using an HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer with a Windows 8.1 computer and you are getting printouts where only the top half of the text prints, then you switched to a red font and the page came out blank. I would like to help with that.

Thanks for posting a scan of what you are experiencing. I was thinking that it sounded like a software issue, but when you mentioned that the page was blank it kind of sounds like a possible printer or cartridge issue.

Just to make sure everything is OK with the printer's software run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool can diagnose and fix most printer software issues.

Here is a support document that can help with the print quality issues - Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP ENVY 4500 Printer Series.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message.:)

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation