cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JessNavi
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Envy 4500 printer doesn't print

HP Recommended
Envy 4500
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

So my printer Envy 4500 worked very well on the network for over a year, but last week we had our wifi router change and since it won't print. Well, it does print but you have to turn off the printer then turn it on and it'll print only the first document on the queue (it won't print the other one, you have to do the same thing) I tried to troubleshoot it from my pc and it only says ''a document in the queue is blocking the printing'' or something like that and it deletes the document but if you try to reprint it it does the same thing. It's really annoying to turn off/on the printer for each document... thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,135 13,083 1,330 3,422
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the forum. Can you try the following:

Please Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR) tool to diagnose and fix your problem

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-926&h_lang=en&h_client=s-h-e016-1&h_keyword=dg-PDU

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
JessNavi
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks! It works perfectly now! It said that the printer was on the network but the computer couldn't have access to it or something like that so it made me connect it with the i.p. Address and it works very well 🙂 thank you very much greenturtle
0 Kudos
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,135 13,083 1,330 3,422
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved and all is working well now.

Have a nice day!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation