cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pattyoc
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Envy 4520 printer installation error on Windows 10

HP Recommended
Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently bought and tried to install a new HP Envy 4520.  Here is the message that I get when I try to install it:

call to DriverPackageInstall returned error 1627 for package 'C:\Program Files/HP/HP ENVY 4520 series\DriverStore\Yeti|hpygid17.inf'

I have tried installing it with wireless and with the CD.  I have not tried to install it with a USB.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,554 90,431 11,629 24,921
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Could be the CD is a little bit older than Windows 10. Please download and install the following package:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL61220/mp-147799-1/EN4520_72.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
pattyoc
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, but it did not work.  I still receive the same Installation Error message. 

Romula
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have the same problem on Windows 10. Tried the latest driver from the link - didn't work. 

USB connection is alright but WLAN not working although the printer is recognized in the network

0 Kudos
puravida57
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,  I'm receiving the eaxct same 1627 error message trying to install this new printer.  Did you find a solution that you can share?  Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation