cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ChrisOLeary
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Envy 5660 printer won't print borderless 8.5X11 or 4X6

HP Recommended
HP Envy 5660
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Envy 5660 printer used to print borderless but now won't on either 8.5 x 11 or 4x6 paper.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and it won't do it.

And, yes, I've selected Borderless Printing.

I NEED THIS FEATURE TO WORK AGAIN.

P.S. I really hope HP will reimburse me for all the ink I've wasted trying to troubleshoot this issue. It's at least one cartridge each of Color and B&W.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,076
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @ChrisOLeary, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand that your printer won't print borderless.

Please try few steps recommended below.

Right-click the photo that you want to print, and then click Print, or click Open with, click Windows Photo Viewer, and then click Print.
From the drop-down menus above the photo, select your printer, paper size, and print quality. For the Paper type select HP Photo Papers, and then click Options.
Select your printer
Select HP Photo Paper
Click Options
In the Print Settings window, click Printer Properties....
 NOTE:
Changing some settings makes them the default settings for all print jobs. You might need to manually change the some of the following settings if you change paper type or size, or if you are printing documents. Make sure to select the appropriate paper tray.
For borderless photos, click the Printing Shortcut tab, click Photo Printing-Borderless, and then click the Paper/Quality tab.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot borderless issues: http://hp.care/2es0KfY

Let me know how it goes!

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
edamerau
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did select "Borderless Printing - On". Yet when I print 8.5x11 HP premium glossy paper, it's only borderless on three sides of the print. There is a very narrow white stripe along one of the the 8.5" sides.  How do I get borderless printing on all four sides?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation