Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,390 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 0xc19a0036 coming on my printer screen

Hi, today morning I printed something and suddenly after that this error number kept on coming. I am  not able to print anything. I have tried to unplug it, switch it off, connected and tried the printer through my wireless network and through a USB cord.I have even tried removing the cartridges from the ink tray and put them back in. I am using a HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 e-All-in-One Printer which is purchased in 2012.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Error 0xc19a0036 coming on my printer screen

Thank You for the link but I somewhat solved it myself. From my computer from the HP Utility application I launched a clean cartridges command and now it is printing properly.

View solution in context
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi yash6153,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I saw your post regarding the 0xc190036 error message. There is an HP document for dealing with these kind of errors you will find the link below.

'Ink System Failure' or a '0x' or a 'C2' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,372 Views)

Thank You for the link but I somewhat solved it myself. From my computer from the HP Utility application I launched a clean cartridges command and now it is printing properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation