Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Reemooo Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error 2732 when trying to install solution center

Error 2732 when trying to install solution center.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
3962 3877 591 651
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error 2732 when trying to install solution center

Hey Reemoo,

What model printer do you have?  What is the OS of the PC you are attempting to install the printer to?  How are you attempting to perform the install (CD versus Download)?

The 2732 error is a version of fatal error or MSI error when installing the HP Solution Center software suite.  There is a document that covers troubleshooting this type of error.  Click here to access the troubleshooting document.  Let me know the results.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation