cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 4 bluI_1528
Level 4
76 76 7 15
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error 30.03.23 Hpn Laserjet flow M830z

Hi - 

HP does not recommend down grading firmware. For this particular issue,  Please call HP support for additional assistance.

I am an HP employee supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others. Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.
0 Kudos
natcomp3
Level 1
14 10 0 0
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response. I have contacted HP but your South Africa offices are a little slow in responding. I figure the only option left would be to replace the scanner unit, which means i must go hat in head to the powers that be. I will answer a few question that i am hoping you can help me with, what is calibration stitching and how could it have moved (the printer has not been moved since purchase). Is it possible to inspect it and confirm it has moved. Thank you

0 Kudos
MCROWLEY
5 3 0 0
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a laserjet M775 with the same issue.  I see some blogs that say HP will fix it free even out of warranty, but I haven't managed this yet.  I found a small dark sticker under the glass that is magnetic with double stick tape that apparently released.  I believe this sticker is part of the calibration routine.  Since it is not where it belongs, the machine cannot calibrate.  Can anyone show me a picture of the underside of the glass to see where it might belong?  I believe it is falling off of all of these problem machines and causing the calibration error.

0 Kudos
Level 4 bluI_1528
Level 4
76 76 7 15
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have a support document on this issue.

If you continue to have issues, please contact HP Support.

I am an HP employee supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others. Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
MCROWLEY
5 3 0 0
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Then only way I can find to access support for a non-warranty issue is to pay to do so.  Is this correct?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation