Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi guys, Need your help. During the installation of HP designjet 1300, when we powered the plotter it displayed error 47:10 . when we open the plotter we discovered the one of us mistakenly use the wrong crew to tighten the stand to the plotter where the starwheel motor is. the screw damaged the base of the motor. After replacing the motor with new one and power the plotter is displays error 59.3:00. We replaced the main PCA the error still appears. Please assist.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
Can not find that error but 59 errors relate to replacing parts which you did. See if maybe the 59.2:00 is maybe your error.

System Error: 59.2:00
Problem Description: An unsupported or reused part has been installed.

Corrective action: Install only new parts recommended by HP for this product.

HP Recommended

Thanks. The starwheel motor and PCA installed are new. The error 59.3.00 still appears. What can we change next?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Run all the tests on the printer to find out if there is a part that got damage during the replacement of the starwheel motor

Try installing the original parts, see if you get the 47:10 again.

If you still have the 59.3.00 I will not recommend you to replace more parts, call HP instead.

Best regards

Mike G

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

HI

Please check starwheel motor cable is connected properly to main pca as it can be easily interchanged with disk encoder sensor which holds back up for printer information.

hope this helps.

madan

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, and I have change all the part and make all cables and connector are in place but the error is till appearing at 93% during initializing. I have done firmware upgrade uncountable times. Someone suggested total cleaning of the EEROM  to remove the error. How do I do this?

HP Recommended

Hi Ishola, 

Does your printer display the error 59.3:00?

If not, remove the printheads from the carriage and reboot the printer.

If the carriage is lock on the right. You can do the scan axis test to release the carriage.

Here are the instructions to enter the Diagnostic menu and run the test.

Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the product is switched off with the Power key on the side of the Touch Screen Panel,
and not with the power switch on the back of the product.
2. Press and release the Power key to switch on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel have come on and then
press and release one after another Cancel> Home> Help buttons.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Mike G

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

You need a new virgin hardisk. When you used another working hardisk & when booted up & has that error code. Something to do with print mech board.

I still could not find a solution out with other working hardisks. But I fixed one Z3200 44" with a brand new hd. Even first 2 boots & got errors, then on the third boot & all went well.

For reference only & might not good for your problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.