cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
skoesq Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error Code 2732 Solution Center

Error Code 2732 Solution Center

I have ONE Printer Photosmart C4680. I am having problem in time d Install drive hp solution center. I have hum PC Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.

Using the cd appears Critical Error in Time intalar.entrei in the solution center cd folder found at run time, I get the Error 2732.

Already downloaded the drive from the internet, and still the same thing could not install.
This is really frustrating. It is expected SUPPORT When Something: Do not work.

Is there a solution to this problem or should I just forget it? I tive HP Printers many YEARS IN YOUR majority and they were pleased with the performance; But no, THIS CAN Make Me Rethink My next printer, although I'd rather keep what I have.

For the love of God, please give me a solution that works.

Thanks for any help.

Código de erro Solution Center 2732

Eu tenho UMA Impressora Photosmart C4680. Estou tendo  problema na hora d Instalar o drive da hp solution center. Eu tenho hum PC Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.                                                                                                                                      

Usando o cd Aparece Erro Crítico na Hora de intalar.entrei na pasta do centro de soluções cd encontrei na Hora de executar, recebo o Erro 2732. 

Ja baixei o drive da internet ,e continua a mesma coisa nao consegui instalar.

ISSO E Realmente frustrante. Espera-se APOIAR when Algo de: Não Funciona.

Existe UMA Solução Para Este Problema OU devo Simplesmente esquecê-la? Eu tiva Impressoras HP muitos POR ANOS e lhes maioria SUA, foram satisfeitos com o desempenho; não entanto, ISSO PODE me Fazer Repensar a Minha Impressora seguinte, embora eu preferiria MANTER O Que eu tenho.

Pelo amor de Deus, Por favor me DE UMA Solução Que Funciona.

Obrigado POR QUALQUÉR Ajuda.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation