cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kahill1918 Tutor
Tutor
21 9 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error Message: Printer Not Available

I am using Win 7 and for several weeks everything was working fine.  Then all of a sudden I get a printer error message saying "Printer Not Available" after I have done printing the first document.  If I click another document to print, I get this message.  The HP Troubleshooting says everything is fine.  This is the only printer installed on this computer.  The only way I can get the printer to print again is to turn the computer off and then back on and then do it all over again.   I have the networking sharing and file sharing turned off as I am the only user on this computer and do not share my printer or anything else with anyone else. 

I did have a problem with connecting wirelessly so I contacted Dell Live Chat (I am using a Dell Studio laptop)  and she installed a driver upgrade.  Since then I have been having this printer problem.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation