Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jagunval Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error communicating with the scanning device

I just bought HP Photosmart Plus B209(a-m). I have installed the sw on tho PC's. But the scanning only works on one of the PC's. On the other one, the following error occurs: An error occured communicating with the scanning device.

Both PC'e are running Windows Vista. The working PC with Ultimate, the other one with Home Premium.

Any guidance to solve this problem.

1 REPLY
Intern
Intern
23 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error communicating with the scanning device

Advice to throw the B209 in the bin or get your money back. Im using Windows 7 and the printer has been nothing but rouble for me. Sorry, im angry at HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation