Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Laserjet CP1215
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Dear HP support agent ....
Now i have some problems that i hope that you can help me to solve it.
i have two printers from the type HP LaserJet CP1215. 
- the first printer is installed in a computer and work correctly, when i try to print a word document from its size A4 with Special margins which are out the normal margins (frame) of the A4 Page Setting it print the page normally without no problem. but when i share this printer to other computers it doesn't work with the same efficiency. 
the printer settings in the shared computer is the same in the original computer which the printer is installed on it when i try to print the same word document from this computer and with the same margins it doesn't print the document correctly. 
i delete the printer configuration setting from the shared computer and i set it up again but no way , the same problem is exist
- there is  another printer which is installed in another computer after i set up the page setting in A4 Size it print the A4 Page in a certain part of the page ,i make sure more than once from the page setting but the same problem is exist .
so i think that the two printer  have the same problem  but i am sure not in the normal setting from printer preference or printer properties because the 3 pcs have the same setting and the same A4 document margins but every pc have its own printed page ....so is very  bad to  every pc have its own  print page but with the same printer type , the same printer setting ,the same printer preference ,the same printer properties and the same A4 document 
so i hope that you can help me so solve this problem with accuracy as quickly as possible because i have a lot of work is delayed because of this problem 
i attached three picture of the same A4 document  

the same A4 document  

the A4 document.jpg

the normal one i need from the orginal pc
the normal one i need from the orginal pc.jpg
sherd pc.jpg

sherd pc.jpg

the 3 pc with its own printer

the 3 pc with its own printer.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AbdElRahmanSala

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Color LaserJet CP1215 Printer. I understand that you getting issue in printing with margins and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• When did this issue start?
  • Did you do any hardware or software changes to the computer or printer?

Meanwhile :

• Download and run the Print and Scan Doctor if the issue persists. It will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it. Click here.
  • You can restore your computer back to earlier time. By performing the system restore. Click here.
  • Click here and reinstall the full future software for your printer.

Let me know how it goes.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
  • When did this issue start?
    in frist printer when i remove an instal driver in the shared pc 
    in the second printer when i start to work with this to the first use after 2 years 
  • Did you do any hardware or software changes to the computer or printer?
    to the computer no any hardware or woft ware else he Print and Scan Doctor
    to printer i try more than once to remove and instal driver again 

• Download and run the Print and Scan Doctor if the issue persists. It will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it. Click here.
    i do this and dosent do any change 
  • You can restore your computer back to earlier time. By performing the system restore. Click here.
    no i haven't resote point 
  • Click here and reinstall the full future software for your printer.
    i do this more than once 
HP Recommended

@AbdElRahmanSala

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and efforts.

And perform a hard reset.

• Remove the power cable from the printer when it is turned on.
  • Remove all other cables you have connected any.
  • Press and hold the printer power button for 60secs.
  • Connect the power cable to the printer and directly to wall outlet.
  • Turn on the printer.

After that remove the printer and add with the built in drivers.

Click here to know how to install printer with built-in drivers.

Let me know how it goes.

If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,

Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".

Let me know how you make out.

Cheers!

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.