The HP Community is here for you.
09-17-2013 09:31 AM
Hi levis501, I'll follow up with the HP Rewards folks and get back to you as soon as I can.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
09-17-2013 11:07 AM
- Close HP utility and any other HP apps
- Install HP patch (below is for Mac only):
"This HP Software Update fixes an issue that prevents the ability to claim HP Rewards after installation of a genuine HP ink cartridge. The HP Recommended Software must be installed before you install this update3. Re-open HP Utility
3. Open HP Utility
- I keep it in my dock for ready access. It can also be found in the Applications folder, or by using Spotlight to search for Hewlett - Packard. (Be sure to look for the FOLDER - it may not be the "Top Hit")
4. Open Message Center in HP Utility:
5. Unless you deleted your messages, past Rewards notices remain in the Message Center:
6. Open a message, and click on Get HP Rewards.
* Note that reward offers change from time to time. Once you click Get HP Rewards, I believe that coupon is considered redeemed, whether you accept one of the current offers or not. If you don't like the current offers, consider waiting to redeem additional rewards at a later time. HP says rewards have to be redeemed immediately, but my "old" rewards still worked.
This worked for me. Hope this helps!
09-25-2013 10:06 AM
that link doesn't seem to work - get a file not found..
550 /pub/softlib/software12/COL48633/mp-118103-1/HP-Printer-Software-Patch_v1.0.0.dmg: No such file or directory.
Firefox can't find the file at //ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL48633/mp-118103-1/HP-Printer-Software-Patch_v1.0.0.dmg.
Are these rewards worth the hassle?