Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,814 Views)

Error: right cartridge incorrect

HP PSC 2210 All in One

Windows 7 64-bit

Error Message - Right Cartridge Incorrect

No recent changes to computer or printer

I have tried everything to make this message go away.  I'm definitely using the correct cartridge, have been for several years. Cartridge is at least half full.  I followed the instructions on the HP website for cleaning.  Didn't help.  Tried rebooting and downloading the drivers.  Still no help.  I'm stumped.

Can you offer any assistance?

Cindy

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 2 (1,813 Views)

Re: Error: right cartridge incorrect

Greetings,

Try this before moving forward. Remove the power cord from the wall, then press and hold the power button on the printer for 30 seconds. After that is complete, re-plug in to the wall. Turn the power on, and allow it to load fully. At that point, check to see if the issue has been corrected. I would also check if you have a secondary cartridge just to see if something inside of the cartridge went bad. I know some of them have sensors inside of them that detect if they have been refilled and will not work accordingly.

Good luck
Brent
Good Luck
Brent
***** Please select issue confirmed on the post of the person whom recommended the solution that fixed your issue. This way future board members can quickly access the solution****
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation